PRAB DELIVERS THE METAL PROCESSING SYSTEMS DESIGNED TO HANDLE THE VOLUME AND UNIQUE MATERIALS OF AEROSPACE COMPONENT MANUFACTURERS.
You demand a lot from your machining operations and your people. You need to be cost competitive and remain environmentally compliant while offering employees a safe work environment. PRAB has been working with Aerospace industry component manufacturers for decades. We are a global company with over 60 years of knowledge and dedication to effectively process scrap metal and fluids. You can keep employees safe and productive by automating your scrap handling system and capturing spent coolant for recycle and reuse. Working with a PRAB engineer you can trust in;
- Effectively processing all material types from Aluminum to Titanium to high-nickle superalloys
- Comprehensive system analysis – including on-site evaluation
- Engineering layout drawings working with existing systems and infrastructure
- ISO 14001 and Environmental Compliance Experience
- Effective volume reduction for better, faster, safer operations
- Fluid recycle and reuse – clean facility with reduced operating costs
PRAB PROCESSES ALL MATERIAL TYPES FROM HIGH VOLUME ALUMINUM TO THE UNIQUE, HIGH-NICKLE ALLOYS
Your industry demands performance with some of the most difficult types of material to machine and process. In addition, your operations machine large volumes to produce framework and parts. You need a partner who understands metallurgy and the dynamics of all types of metal processing. The PRAB experience affords you the confidence to know your specific application will be fully understood, tested, and engineered to make sure you receive the reliable, durable, and dependable chip processing system your operations demand.
- Cast Iron
- Alloy Steels
- And more