The Benefits of Doing Business with PRAB
PRAB is here to ensure every hour of your production time with our equipment is optimized, so you can work more efficiently than ever, with no unplanned downtime and minimum operating cost. We put our equipment experts to work for you around the clock, so that you can stay running efficiently, in order to give your business the competitive advantage it deserves.
Our Quoting Process
- When we receive your request for quote a member of our sales team will contact you within 24 hours to discuss the project, verify key points such as any budgetary constraints and project timeline.
- Once the technical details are defined, we will provide you with a budgetary estimate to once again ensure that our offering is consistent with your project budget.
- If aligned, your request will then be assigned to an Application Engineer who will put together a formal proposal package.
- The proposal package will be reviewed by our project review team which includes engineering, manufacturing, and sales management. This is a key step in providing you with the best possible solution.
- Once the quote has been sent, a member of our experienced sales team will follow-up with you to answer any questions and to determine the status of the project within your organization.
Order Fulfillment Process
- When we receive your purchase order, sales will review and send you an initial email acknowledgment.
- PRAB holds a weekly production scheduling meeting where your delivery date will be established and your project engineer assigned.
- This project engineer will be your primary point of contact during the engineering and manufacturing process. Key milestones will be communicated: formal order acknowledgment with a scheduled ship date, submission of approval drawings, and when the job is released to manufacturing.
- He/she will review the order and will hold a “hand off” meeting with the PRAB sales team and your project team to address any special notes/considerations on the project.
- As project completion approaches, the project engineer will contact you to discuss delivery, commissioning date(s) and other project attributes as necessary.
- Approximately two weeks prior to shipment our shipping and service departments will make contact, introduce themselves and make arrangements for delivery, startup and commissioning.
Service After the Sale
- Operation manuals will either accompany the equipment with the shipment or sent in PDF format via email (possibly both).
- 100% Performance Guarantee: The PRAB Performantee® guarantees that the equipment we manufacture will achieve the specific results for which it was designed and sold. We will revise, repair or make whatever changes necessary to achieve the quoted requirements of the equipment.
Call 24/7 at (800) 968-7722 with questions or concerns about your equipment, or to request support services.