PRAB Ozone Generators
Destroy Up to 99.9% of Waterborne MicroorganismsThe Most Powerful Commercial OxidantPRAB Ozone Generators
are used for all types of industrial water applications—from recirculated washwater to bacteria control in water-based metal working lubricants and parts rinsing operations. Water treated with ozone does not contain any chlorinated compounds that require further treatment prior to disposal. Destroy bacteria, inhibit algae growth, and reduce scaling in wastewater.
Features and Benefits:
- 25 times more effective than Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI)
- 2,500 times more effective than Hypochlorite (OCI)
- 5,000 times more effective than Chloramine (NH2Cl)
- Most powerful commercial oxidant
- Reduce the cost of washwater
- System effluent water can be discharged to a sewer or reused
- Help meet zero manifesting goals and comply with federal Resource Conservation and Recovery Act requirements, as well as state and local discharge regulations
- No hazardous chemicals required
- Simple automatic operation requires little attention and maintenance
- Approved by the FDA, USDA, and EPA as an antimicrobial disinfectant
In the past 2 years PRAB has provided equipment saving customers nearly $2.6 million annually by re-purposing their wastewater for reuse or sending to sewer.
Backed by the PRAB Difference
Reduce Haul-Away Costs Up to 90%
Ozone is known as the most powerful commercial oxidant in the world, because it is highly reactive and readily oxidizes (breaks down) organic matter. Ozone is used to treat process and wastewater in a sterilization system. It has a faster reaction rate than chemicals and is used as a disinfectant for drinking water, as well as a disinfectant for destroying bacteria, inhibitor to algae growth, and scaling reducer in wastewater.
Ozone treatment systems provide fast and efficient oxidation of many industrial contaminants and is very effective for oxidizing iron and manganese, removing phenols, organic waste constituents and heavy metal contaminants. Additionally, water treated with ozone does not contain any chlorinated compounds that require further treatment prior to disposal.
Ozone treats a wide-range of process fluids. From recirculated wash water in car washes, reducing energy and water savings in cooling towers, to bacteria control in water-based metal working lubricants and parts rinsing operations.
- High-purity process water
- Cooling towers
- Equipment and surface sanitation
- Holding ponds and tanks
- Machine coolants
- Bacterial disinfection and inactivation of viruses and cysts
- Oxidation of Inorganics by precipitating iron, manganese, sulfides, nitrites and organically bound heavy metals
- Oxidation of Organics that cause color, taste and odor problems, some detergents and pesticides, phenols, VOCs, turbidity control and micro flocculation of soluble
How it Works:
Contact us to request a quote today