Proactively Prevent Component Failures, Major Repairs, and Unplanned Downtime
Your PRAB equipment was robustly engineered to run trouble-free for years. But it must be properly maintained to prevent component failures and major repairs from causing unplanned downtime. To keep maintenance on track, start with a top-to-bottom inspection of your PRAB equipment by one of our experienced technicians. This initial inspection will take between 4-8 hours and includes:
- Maintenance baseline for your PRAB equipment to discover any early warnings of part wear and/or impending component failures.
- Detailed inspection report pinpointing maintenance/repair needs, so that -if you choose-they can be addressed before causing a problem.
- One-on-one 30-minute consultation on how to maximize your equipment longevity with cost saving improvements.
Maintenance Program Options:
PRAB offers 3 Managed Maintenance Program (MMP) options—based on the level of assistance you want. All three levels will improve your machine uptime, reliability, performance, and longevity.
- Regularly scheduled equipment inspections by a PRAB technician
- Shared maintenance responsibilities between PRAB and your staff
- Full maintenance performed by PRAB
When you sign on for the PRAB MMP:
Save 10% on PRAB service call rates and 10% on list price of all MMP covered parts purchases.