Our global headquarters is located Kalamazoo, MI where we employ skilled-trades in a plant spanning more than 114,000 sq ft. We drive continuous improvement through our PRAB Production System. This system is a blend of lean manufacturing and Six Sigma principles with a laser focus on the needs of our customers. We provide 24/7 support coupled with our Performatee® - a 100% operational guarantee. Our equipment is built to last. Typically customers who invest in PRAB equipment have a short return on investment and realize the benefits of a 20+ year equipment life span. We are culturally centered on the belief that our customers are our long-term business partners; achieving the goals of their business is the reason we must deliver on ours.
And while PRAB has solved thousands of conveyance and chip and fluid management problems, our engineers and manufacturing staff will not pull an idea off the shelf and give it to you. Your solution starts by listening to what you need and then developing an idea that moves and/or modifies your material. It starts by addressing the problems or challenges you face in your process. The opportunities you have to develop new products or enter new markets. So we get to know your process and your goals. For example:
- Do you need to automate scrap metal processing and improve productivity?
- Are you trying to improve profitability by increasing the value of your scrap metal or reclaim and reuse expensive coolants and cutting fluids?
- Do you need to ensure the health and safety of your workers?
- Are you working to mitigate the environmental impact of your manufacturing process and achieve ISO and environmental compliant goals?
- What type of materials must you move? Aluminum, cast iron, brass, steel, alloys, magnesium, other?
PRAB engineers will work with you to design the best stamping scrap, or chip processing system to meet your needs.
Your PRAB equipment comes with our Performantee® that the equipment we manufacture will perform as specified. You will have our support from installation to future questions with our 24/7 technical team. So you get timely answers to keep your business running.
PRAB, Inc. will provide our customers with the best solution to their material handling requirements by having the best application knowledge, the best response, the best equipment, and the best service and support.
Why Customers Brag
Our Professionalism (through excellence)
- What, when & how we communicate
- Quality & timeliness of responses
- Acting like an owner in decision making
Their Confidence (through serving)
- Honest, fair treatment
- Say what we do & do what we say
- Equipment that works
- We'll be there if & when they need us
Our Products & Services
- Application Specific Engineered Equipment
- Project Management, Concept Through Commissioning
- Ongoing Customer Service & Replacement Part Support
Our Key Processes
- Customer Discovery & Application Conception
- Value Pricing
- Application & Engineered Design
- Project Management
- Manufacturing Execution
- Start-Up & Commissioning