Companies are constantly seeking new ways to save money and be environmentally sustainable.
- The average operational cost of fresh water is increasing at a rate of more than 6% annually in the U.S.
- Certain manufacturing processes create wastewater that must be chemically treated or hauled away at great expense.
- Costly penalties result from non-compliance with federal RCRA requirements and state/local discharge regulations.
Ultrafiltration is quickly becoming the preferred fluid waste management process over conventional filtration methods.
- Ultrafiltration can reduce the cost of wash water and detergents by as much as 75%.
- This technology effectively removes suspended solids and organic impurities from many different streams.
- Environmental compliance and a fast ROI make these systems a vital part of a profit strategy.
PRAB is the industry’s expert at solving industrial waste management issues and reducing costs for manufacturers. Our Ultrafiltration systems are ideally suited for these objectives.